- experiencing my niece's 1st birthday
- selling my apartment during the credit crunch
- leaving my job in Scotland
- moving to the US
- starting an MA in Biblical Counseling at Westminster Theological Seminary
- getting engaged to B!!!
- adjusting to life in North America
- meeting my fiancee, B's, family
And as I look back and think about all that 2010 holds I want to be faithful to God and, ultimately, to trust him more than I did last year. I'm aware that life won't always be this good. It often isn't. God has blessed me beyond measure but, at the same time, I know that we aren't guaranteed an easy passage through life. Circumstances can change in an instant. I want to be ready for those difficult times - as much as I can be.
From here on out, I want to be more intentional in my relationships - first and foremost with God. But also with the people I know and love - my fiancee, our families, the friends God has placed in our lives. And with people who struggle, who hurt, who feel like there is no hope. Over this year, I want to learn how to be there, to give hope and to show and share that love of Jesus more and more to people who need him more than anything else.