Sunday, July 11, 2010

Crazy times

It has been way too long since my last blog, but, hey a lot has been happening since January: my winter Term at Seminary, a wedding to plan, apartment to move, etc etc. I am so thankful for God's grace and strength. It was an incredibly busy 6 months but also an incredible period. I am now a happily married man living in the quiet town of Butler, NJ and love B so much. She is proving to be quite the wonderful wife!!

The different seasons of life always have things to teach us and I want to be a good listener to God's voice. What has He been saying in my life? "Trust me, walk with me, enjoy spending time with me." During crazy times - good or bad - it is so easy to get distracted. I want to continually be going deeper with God - through His word and prayer and relating to people. Hopefully, see you on here more regularly too!

2 comments:

  1. Love you and B Bro!! God is good! Praying for you with all the challenges of seminary, work and the wonderful challenge of married life! God bless you lots and lots!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve! Hope you've been having a good summer, and glad I found your blog. My summer has been pretty restful, with a lot of work at Starbucks, but with lots more free time than during the semester. I regret our mix up that we didn't end up getting lunch together before the end of semester, but maybe as soon as we get back in the fall we can arrange it.

    All the best, Steve.

    Joel from WTS

    ReplyDelete